Sons of Guns with Red Jacket Firearms
Red Jacket Firearms, a Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based team of firearms experts and owner Will Hayden explore historic and classic weapons on Discovery Channel's Sons of Guns. Red Jacket Firearms customizes weapons and suppressors and the shop takes pride in its unique ability to tailor any given weapon's system to fit a client's needs. Building and customizing weapons requires welding. For their welding and safety needs, the shop relies on Miller products.
Stay tuned for Season 2 of Sons of Guns which is scheduled to air July 2011.
Miller Products used include:
- Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™ MIG welder
- Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™
- Dynasty® 200 TIG welder
- Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™ Plasma cutter
- FILTAIR® 130 Portable Fume Extractor
- 30FX ArcStation™
- Arc Armor® Welding Protection