Trailblazer® 302 Diesel
High output, unbeatable arc performance, independent generator and weld outputs make this welder/generator perfect for construction, fabrication and maintenance/repair operations.
- Base Model Starting at:
- $11,125.00 List Price (US$)
Superior Arc Performance
- Four preset DIG settings (Stick) to make the arc softer or stiffer depending on electrode and operator preference.
- Adaptive Hot Start (Stick) ensures easy arc starts regardless of operator technique.
- Excellent MIG/FCAW arc performance to run smoothly with solid and flux-cored wires.
- Lift Arc TIG with Auto-Crater and Auto-Stop. Lift Arc minimizes/eliminates contamination when starting, Auto Stop prevents arc flare at the arc end, and Auto-Crater eliminates the need for a remote control by automatically ramping down amperage at the end of a weld to fill in the crater.
Accu-Rated Generator Power
Independent Weld and Generator Power
Self-Calibrating Digital Meters with Maintenance Displays
- Preset and actual weld amperage/voltage for precise setting and monitoring.
- Engine hour meter to track machine usage.
- Oil change countdown indicates how many hours are left before an oil change is due making maintenance tracking easy.
- Front panel fuel gauge is the most convenient location.
- Engine RPM display is convenient for servicing.
- High coolant temp and low oil pressure shutdowns help protect the engine.
- Low fuel shutdown prevents loss of fuel and makes restarts easy without excessive system cranking or priming.
|AC TIG (AC GTAW)|
|DC TIG (DC GTAW)|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models|
|General specifications||Welding Amperage Range|
10 - 325 Amps
13 - 35 Volts
|Net Weight||720 lb (327 kg)|
|Generator Power 104DegF|
11,000 Watts Peak, 9,500 Watts Continuous
Kubota D722, 19 HP at 3,600 RPM
EPA Tier 4 Compliant
2 Year Limited North American Mfg. Warranty
|Fuel RunTime Capacity|
12 gal (45L)
- Welding with an 1/8 inch Stick electrode, 20% Duty Cycle, expect about 24 hours of operation.
- Under a continuous 4,000 watt generator load, expect approximately 16 hours of run time.
Spec Sheet (ENG)
Spec Sheet (SPA)
Truck Installation Drawing [PDF]
Truck Installation Drawing [AutoCAD]
|Warranty||With the best coverage in the industry, Miller's True Blue® Warranty [PDF] delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.|
|TRAILBLAZER 302 DIESEL||907548001||$11125.00|
|TRAILBLAZER 302 DIESEL W/GFCI||907548||$11305.00|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.