A revolutionary, fully-integrated power system for work trucks. EnPak combines a rotary-screw air compressor, hydraulic pump, generator and a 24.8 HP, Tier IV Final diesel engine in a single unit and is fully-functional with the truck turned off.
30% Less Fuel
- Load-Management System monitors accessory requirements and precisely adjusts the engine's speed to match demand, delivering only the amount of power required and minimizing fuel used.
- Auto Start/Stop Technology shuts off the engine when no accessory loads are detected, increasing fuel savings as well as reducing job site noise and exhaust emissions. When a load is applied, the engine automatically starts up quickly.
- EnVerter™ Technology delivers up to 2,400 watts of continious 120 V, 60 Hz, pure sine wave power at low engine speeds, providing power for many tools and lights while reducing fuel consumption and decresing job site noise.
20 gpm hydraulic pump
60 cfm air compressor
Extend Work Truck Life
Spend Less On Maintenance
- Has lower preventative maintenance costs
- Does not require diesel exhaust fluid
- Has no diesel particulate filter to clean or replace
Powerful, Portable Welder Solutions
The Miller® Maxstar® 200 STR and the Miller Multimatic™ 200 welders provide EnPak users with superior arc characteristics for strong, quality welds. These powerful, portable welding solutions come in packages that weigh less than 35 pounds—so operators can benefit from a work truck that can carry more, weigh less and is equipped with easier to handle, easier to move equipment.
See Maxstar 200 STR or Multimatic 200 for detailed specifications.
More Capabilities, Less Noise
|XMT® 350 VS ArcReach™||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS ArcReach™||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
Hydraulic Tool Control
Bucket Truck Applications
Truck Installation Drawing [PDF]
|General specifications||Net Weight||832 lbs.|
|Pressure Flow||Hydraulic Pump:|
20 GPM Closed Center
15 GPM Open Center
Up to 8.0 GPM at 3,000 PSI at 3,200 RPM
50% Duty Cycle
|Generator Power 104DegF||Generator:|
6,000 watts @ 3,600 RPM
120/240V, single phase, brushless generator
300 watts @ 1,800 RPM
2,400 watts @ 2,600-3,600 RPM
120 V, 60 Hz pure sine wave power
Kubota: 24.8 HP at 3,600 RPM. 3-cylinder, industrial liquid-cooled, diesel.
|Fuel Capacity & Fuel Type|
Integrated into truck's fuel supply
|Dimensions||30 in. high x 21 in. wide x 47 in. deep|
|Air Compressor||58 SCFM at 100PSI, 3600 RPM|
60 CFM Max Flow
100% Duty Cycle
|Field Maintenance and Repair|
|EnPak®, Open Center||907598|
|EnPak®, Closed Center||907599|
|EnPak®, Open Center, Maxstar® 200 STR Package||951579|
|EnPak®, Closed Center, Maxstar® 200 STR Package||951585|
|EnPak®, Open Center, Multimatic™ 200 Package||951652|
|EnPak®, Closed Center, Multimatic™ 200 Package||951653|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.
Most Popular Accessories
TANK,HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR KIT 20 GAL (ENPAK)
ADAPTER, AUTO CRANE, WIRELESS REMOTE (ENPAK)
ADAPTER, MAINTAINER, TETHERED AND WIRELESS REMOTES
DESICCANT AIR DRY SYSTEM - 30
A regenerating inline air dryer system that eliminates moisture in the air stream to prevent air tool freeze-ups in cold climates. Internal thermostat and heating elements insure good air quality in all climates. The system can be mounted remotely for tru
ENPAK HYDRAULIC TOOL CONTROL
ADAPTER,IMT SERIES III-2820 AND PRE 2004 REMOTE
ADAPTER,SIX WIRE CRANE
ADAPTER,IMT SERIES III