The FILTAIR 400 High Vacuum provides reliable fume extraction for the Industrial manufacturing environment.
Flexible fume extraction
Automated cleaning cuts operating costs
Bernard™ FILTAIR Fume Extraction Gun
FilTek XL filter technology
- Has longer filter life - up to 2 times that of treated cellulous filters.
- Superior filtering of up to 95% of weld fume particulates.
- FilTek XL's surface loading filters vs. competitors depth loading filters gives Miller filters advantages that benefit you:
- Easier and more complete filter cleaning results in longer filter life.
- More efficient air flow thru the filter results in lower operating costs and stronger suction power for a cleaner work space.
Minimize maintenance and downtime
|XMT® 350 VS ArcReach™||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS ArcReach™||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
Total Weld Fume Solutions Flyer
FilTek XL Filter advantages
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|General specifications||Input Power|
460 V, 3-Phase, 60 Hz
|Net Weight||551 lbs. (250 kg)|
H: 54 in. (1372 mm)
W: 26 in. (660 mm)
D: 48 in. (1219 mm)
108 sq. ft. (10 sq. m)
400 CFM (189 L/sec.)
74 dBA at 5 ft. (1.5 m)
|Number of Filters|
1 Filter Cartridge
|INDUSTRIAL HIGH VAC FILTAIR 400||300894||$17,350.00|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.