This product is not currently available in all areas, please
check with your local distributor for details.
High output, unbeatable arc performance, independent generator and weld outputs make this welder/generator perfect for construction, fabrication and maintenance/repair operations.
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Option
27% Better Fuel Economy
Save up to $1,000 per year in fuel
Extend Runtimes by as much as 27%
Fast, Easy Starts in All Climate
No choke required
Reliable Operation, Even with Infrequent Use
Less prone to fuel deterioration
More Generator Power
12,000 Watts of generator Power
Go Green with Reduced Emissions
27% less CO and 33% less HC+NOx levels
Accu-Rated Generator Power
Self-Calibrating Digital Meters with Maintenance Displays
- Preset and actual weld amperage/voltage for precise setting and monitoring.
- Engine hour meter to track machine usage.
- Oil change countdown indicates how many hours are left before an oil change is due making maintenance tracking easy.
- Front panel fuel gauge is the most convenient location.
- Engine RPM display is convenient for servicing.
Independent Weld and Generator Power
Superior Arc Performance
- Four preset DIG settings (Stick) to make the arc softer or stiffer depending on electrode and operator preference.
- Adaptive Hot Start (Stick) ensures easy arc starts regardless of operator technique.
- Excellent MIG/FCAW arc performance to run smoothly with solid and flux-cored wires.
- Lift Arc TIG with Auto-Crater and Auto-Stop. Lift Arc minimizes/eliminates contamination when starting, Auto Stop prevents arc flare at the arc end and Auto-Crater eliminates the need for a remote control by automatically ramping down amperage at the end of a weld to fill in the crater.
|AC TIG (AC GTAW)|
|DC TIG (DC GTAW)|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models|
|General specifications||Rated Output|
Stick/TIG: DC: 280 Amps at 25 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle
AC: 200 Amps at 25 Volts, 60% Duty Cycle
Wire: 300 Amps at 25 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle
|Welding Amperage Range|
10 - 325 Amps
13 - 35 Volts
|Net Weight||568 lb (258 kg)|
|Generator Power 104DegF|
11,000 Watts Peak, 9,500 Watts Continuous
EFI: 12,000 Watts Peak, 10,500 Watts Continuous
Kohler CH 23, 23 HP at 3,600 RPM
Subaru EH 65, 23 HP at 3,600 RPM
EFI: Kohler ECH 730, 25 HP at 3,600 RPM
3 Year Mfg. Warranty
Kohler CH25, 25 HP at 3,600 RPM
3 Year Mfg. Warranty
|Fuel RunTime Capacity|
12 gal (45L)
- Welding with an 1/8 inch Stick electrode, 20% Duty Cycle, expect about 20 hours of operation.
- Under a continuous 4,000 watt generator load, expect approximately 14 hours of run time.
Spec Sheet (ENG)
Spec Sheet (SPA)
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Information
|Warranty||With the best coverage in the industry, Miller's True Blue® Warranty [PDF] delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.|