Miller Releases WE BUILD™-themed 2014 Full-Line Catalog
84 pages of innovative products, technology and welding resources
APPLETON, Wis. (Jan. 2, 2014) — A free copy of the WE BUILD™-themed 2014 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting products from Miller Electric Mfg. Co. can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile.
Within the 84-page, full-color catalog, Miller — a leading worldwide manufacturer of arc welding products — provides specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, Stick welders, the newly expanded metal cutting offering (formerly Smith Equipment — now branded Miller), engine-driven welder generators, fume extractors and more. It also highlights available Miller Arc Armor® welding protection and product information on Miller-recommended Hobart® filler metals including tubular, aluminum and solid wires, as well as stick electrodes.
“Miller products are designed and built for the talented, hard-working people who use them,” said Rich Thompson, vice president of marketing, ITW Welding, N.A. “Together, we can build anything.”
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue,” including:
- Insight Core™ and Insight Centerpoint™, welding information management systems that provide real-time data from the weld cell.
- Dynasty® 280 and Maxstar® 280, TIG/Stick power sources featuring energy-efficient inverter design and Auto-Line™ technology.
- Syncrowave® 210, a TIG/Stick power source that eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
- Weldcraft® TIG Torches, now branded Miller, a series of air-cooled and water-cooled torches and accessories designed for reliability and versatility in various applications.
- PipeWorx FieldPro™ System, which brings simplified multiprocess welding capabilities to field pipe welding applications.
- Bobcat™ 250 Diesel and Trailblazer® 325 Diesel, engine drives designed for smooth generator and welding performance while taking up less space on the truck.
- Big Blue® 400 Pro, a compact fuel-efficient diesel welder/generator that’s eco-friendly.
- FILTAIR® Capture 5, a fume extraction system that increases the fume capture distance over three times that of conventional technologies.
- New stars and stripes helmet designs and graphics for all welding applications.
Welding operators can also access extensive product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available for use are discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences. More resources are now available at MillerWelds.com/mobile and welders are also encouraged to sign up for the Miller Owners Club for a more personalized experience unique to an individual’s interests or products owned.
# # #