AugmentedArc Software Updates
AugmentedArc software updates contain useful new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. All software updates are free!
Included within the update file is the latest Teacher Software and latest Simulator Software.
Both the Simulator Software and Teacher Software must be updated together to maintain compatibility between them.
The current Simulator Software version is 1.2.2. To check if you have the latest version, login to your AugmentedArc system as an administrator, go to System Settings. The Software Version number is listed under the System Information section.
The current Teacher Software version is 1.2.08. To check if you have the latest version, login to your Teacher Software. The version number is listed in the title bar of the software.
To be notified when AugmentedArc software updates are available, be sure to Register >>
Download Software Upgrade Instructions >>
Download Latest Software Update >>
(V1.2.2 effective Nov-29-2017)
Please review the upgrade guide detailing many of the important changes involved with this software update:
Download V1.2 Upgrade Guide >>
In this update:
- Support for TIG filler rod tracking with markers
- Marker tracking improvements
- Automated lighting calibration feature
- Changes to definitions of difficulty levels
- Weld length selection when configuring exercises
- Convenient switching between right/left-handed users
- Log file exporting
- General usability enhancements, bug fixes, and standardization